Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MY VISIT TO SCHOOL....

Today i went to my school to meet principal for my personal work. Once my work got over i went to visit all my teachers. There i met a teacher. The interesting part of it is that this teacher is the one from whom I've got the maximum scoldings. But today surprisingly, he introduced me to all his students. He asked them to give a clap for me for my success in my career. I was very much embarrassed at the same time felt very happy. Even my teacher was very happy to see me. As i went around my school, i recollected all my past memories. My teacher finally requested me to judge over a competition that is scheduled next week. I felt really very proud to be a student of my school.

1 comment:

Vinoth Thompson said...

Even I m feeling Great whn I read........

Rgds
Vinoth
http://vinothompson.blogspot.com/